Corona Virus Response Update
- Hits: 1318
Update from our club president Ron Matusek, WA6TQH:
On Thursday, June 11th, Harris County announced a new color-coded system to inform residents regarding the current level of risk from COVID-19 and actions we strongly urge residents take to stay healthy, save lives, and ensure our local economy recovers in a way that is sustainable over the long term.
Current Level: Level 1: Stay Home
There are four levels:
- Level 1 - Severe (red) Stay Home
- Level 2 - Significant (orange) Minimize All Contacts
- Level 3 - Moderate (yellow) Stay Vigilant
- Level 4 - Minimal (green) Resume Normal Contacts
Because of the statewide shelter-in-place order in response to the corona virus, NARS is making the following announcements regarding club activities:
- The next VE session will be on October 24, 2020 from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Klein Fire Station Administration Building.
- All CDC health guidelines will be in effect.
- Club meetings are scheduled for the third Friday of the month. The meetings will be held at 7:00 PM on ZOOM.
- Check here on w5nc.net for additional information and updates.
- Please check back here or follow us on the NARS reflector, Facebook, or Twitter for details and updates.
Stay safe, be careful, and don't panic! This, too, shall pass...